Happy Sunday!



Happy Sunday Fam!

I'm so having a good rest today and I bet You are doing same. I paid my dues to deserve the rest. *winks

Today was an awesome experience in the presence of my Creator. I practically told everybody I came in contact with today about the life changing messages I was privileged to receive at Church which I believe was specially drafted and crafted for me.

I was still a bit down with my hangover mood-swing from Friday, but You see, words are so powerful that they can make you switch from a Zero to a Hero, Fill in the blank spaces in your life, Heal you, and Remind you of so many reasons to smile  once more.

Today was too lit at my end and is definitely one of the best days of my life, I love love love anything or anybody that inspires me, and I still possess that childlike simplicity that triggers me to gush about any happy moment without apology or pride whatsoever. *last, last, na six feet things after the human race, can't understand why people form, to all the headmistress and headmasters of forming, you're on your own, I ain't goina join you anytime soon or later, plus i no send you. Oh well,  I literally gush about anything that motivates, influences, gives me joy and teaches me real good. *smiles

Enjoy every bit of your Sunday, friends, You'll be glad You did.

Happy Sunday once again! pretend like there's no Monday tomorrow. lol



No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Isaac Newton Is Ranked No.24 Out Of The 100 People That Changed The World, With Jesus Christ As No 1..His Story Will Inspire You..Read And Be Encouraged

UNEQUALLY YOKED

Virtue Left Me...