He Took Me Off My Farm


Some people are called to do something new to glorify God. In most circumstances, it is usually against their wish, unplanned and all, but eventually, God's will must be established no matter how you try to run away. Elijah, King Saul, Jonah are typical examples.

Have you figured out your calling? What has God called you to do? Is it to spread the good-news by the ambassadorial status he has vested upon you? Or to teach others by the way yo live?

Did He call you to use that beautiful voice of yours to woo people to His side? Is it that gift of photography to capture beautiful moments that would inspire Nations and Generations to come? Is it fashion designing? What is that raw talent He has specifically Blessed you with?

In our respective sphere of life, we can teach teach others about God in a special kind of way because He'll always take you off your farm. My life is a shocking example. Each day, I look into the mirror and I'm left in awe because He constantly reveals so much to me, my journey only got started.

Anchor Scripture: Amos 7:14-15
"I never set up to be a preacher, never had plans to be a preacher. I raised cattle and I pruned trees. Then God took me off my farm and said, Go preach to my people Israel."

What are you preaching about? Are you fulling destiny? Think about it.

Have a Productive day guys!

No Blogging without You, thank You for Visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Isaac Newton Is Ranked No.24 Out Of The 100 People That Changed The World, With Jesus Christ As No 1..His Story Will Inspire You..Read And Be Encouraged

UNEQUALLY YOKED

Virtue Left Me...