Good Content


Lately, I've been involved with a lot of 'bread and butter' talk. And in truth, I've been contemplative about it.

On my 25th birthday, I resolved to be gracious in my speech, but along the way, I drifted. Well, thank God I outlined my resolutions and cautious enough to hold myself accountable whenever I go contrary to the aforementioned.

Anchor Scripture: {Proverbs 10:19}
"When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable but he who restrains his lips is wise.''

Words or speeches with good contents are mind-lifting while bad/shallow/baseless contents are mind-drenching. Nothing good comes out of the latter. More so, loose talkers are never accorded with respect.

Filtering/processing our spoken words helps in the edification of our spiritual, moral, and psychological lives. Good talks creates a healthy atmosphere for exploits in every sphere.

If your flaw(s) includes projecting negativity or engaging in empty talks hence leading to an empty state of mind, it's time to refrain from such demeaning attribute. I indulge us to be deliberate about our every move and measure our progress(es).

Have a great weak guys!


No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Isaac Newton Is Ranked No.24 Out Of The 100 People That Changed The World, With Jesus Christ As No 1..His Story Will Inspire You..Read And Be Encouraged

UNEQUALLY YOKED

Virtue Left Me...