Just Because You Can't...
First off, Just because you can't doesn't mean others can't.
Second off, just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things
Third off, Just because you're good doesn't mean everyone will like you.
We live in a world filled with diverse personalities. These set of people are unique in their uniqueness. It is an unruly behaviour to choke people with your ideology/perceptive. In the same vain, it is okay to persuade them into reasoning with your line of thoughts. But if it doesn't work, free it! Just term it "Honest Disagreement''. *I learnt the terminology from the Bible.
Permit me to infuse some natural illustrations...
- Just because you can't abstain from sex and other shades of addiction doesn't mean other can't
- Just because you can't establish a mutual relationship with the opposite sex without "catching feelings'' doesn't mean others can't
- Just because you make perfect sense doesn't mean others will comply
- Just because can't subscribe to "runs'' or "jiggolo" in time of lack doesn't mean others can
- Just because you can't communicate or deliver eloquently or excellently doesn't mean others cannot
- Just because you're lovable doesn't mean others will love you or vice versa
- Just because you're open with people doesn't mean others will
- Just because you can't pray or fast lengthily doesn't mean others can't
- Just because you hate to read doesn't mean others hate to
- Just because you can't stand other doctrines or religious practices doesn't mean others can't
- Just because you're anti-social doesn't mean others will be puppets on your strings
Allow people express their uniqueness without bullying/ridiculing them with the principles that work for you! *Ever imagined that they can still do otherwise in secret?
Overtime, I've seen people follow different rules and emerge successfully regardless. The idea is to do what works for your mental and overall well-being, because in the end, there is only one Just Judge: Jesus!
He is popularly called 'El Shaddai' (The many breasted one). He attends to us differently because He understands He didn't create us alike, yet we reflect His image.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. 2 Tim 1:7 (AMP)
My deduction from the above meditative verse; Love has a Calm disposition, yet Power-ful.
Have a Lit Friday!
No Blogging Without You, Thank You For Visiting.